Steve joined Blue Ventures in July 2018 as Digital Manager. After many years working in web, development, design and IT, the chance to work for an organisation like Blue Ventures was an opportunity not to be missed.
As a one-time PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor, the marine environment has always been an important part of his life. Whether surfing (badly), scuba diving or just messing about on the beach with his family.
In these days of “always connected”, the digital face of any organisation is paramount and Steve very much looks forward to bringing his experience to Blue Ventures digital offerings.
In his spare time Steve is a keen musician and busy family man.
- RE:BALANCE – Restoring Oceans
- We cannot wait to solve the climate crisis
- Bottom trawling and the climate crisis: research briefing
- Putting communities first is key to an equitable and just 30×30
- Sustainable living from the sea through community-led seaweed farming
- Madagascar joins the Fisheries Transparency Initiative (FiTI)
- New Research: Community health systems strengthen local resilience in times of crisis
- A new coalition to reduce bottom trawling and rebuild coastal fisheries
- IUCN Marine News 16 – Living with 30×30
- New research: Fish for the future – benefiting future generations is key motivation for scaling of LMMAs in Madagascar