Small-scale fisheries remain one of the least digitised sectors of the global economy. The lack of accessible data represents one of the biggest challenges facing communities working to rebuild their fisheries.
Find out more about what we’re doing to put data in the hands of communities driving a locally led marine conservation movement. In this edition:
- Don’t miss the latest news on the future of our ocean. This month: Talking climate breakdown for TEDxExeter, COVID-19 and conservation, and our brand new data feedback toolkit
- Catch of the day: How temporary fishery closures are catalysing community-led conservation in Madagascar and Indonesia
- In our (net)work: Meet Dahari, our partner in Comoros using data to conserve and protect the country’s marine and terrestrial biodiversity
- From the shore: Meet Ronalee McKenzie, our Fisheries Coordinator in Belize who is working to improve the sustainability of Belize’s spiny lobster fishery
- Find out what we’re watching and how you can join us in taking action for the ocean.
Explore the May edition of Hooked
Explore the previous special edition for International Women’s Day
Sign up for regular updates